Get your weight down quickly and safely with Ultra Diet.
Based on research from the Harvard Medical School and developed in association with Dr Peter Vash, a leading Los Angeles specialist in eating disorders and obesity, Ultra Diet is a fat burning programme which relies on proven ketogenic principles for weight loss (protein modified fast).
The ULTRA DIET formula contains all of the essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids required for proper nutrition, together with high quality protein and natural fibre. Ultra Diet will help you to lose those extra kilos quickly and safely.
The Ultimate Diet - Lose your Fat - Don't loose your Body Tone
Ultra Diet is a completely natural and safe eating plan based on the Protein Sparing Modified Fast (PSMF), a concept developed by doctors at Harvard Medical School.
You lose only fat - not lean body tissue, thereby maintaining good muscle and skin tone.
You will feel more energetic while you are on the Ultra diet programme.
How Ultra Diet Works
It's really simple - it's the weight gain system in reverse.
Your body has two sources of energy: The food you eat and The fat you have stored -
When you reduce your carbohydrate intake (sugars and starches) the body will naturally break down fat for energy.
The amount of carbohydrate that triggers the fat breakdown is called your Critical Carbohydrate Level (CCL). When fats break down, ketones are produced and this process is called ketosis.
Ketones are measured on a urine test strip.
This chemical condition is favourable to the fast burning of fat and also prevents ravenous hunger.
Ultra Diet Rules
1. Choose food only from the food list. If it is not on the list you can?t have it. Remember the scientists took years to get the list together so you could enjoy rapid fat loss.
2. Create meals that provide a total of 20-35g of carbohydrate per day or follow the menus given.
3. Shake the Ultra Diet before opening. A scoop is inside each can.
4. Mix 2 scoops of the formula in the 200/250ml shaker of cold water four times daily (refer to daily programme).
5. It is essential to have 4 teaspoons of cold pressed oil and two teaspoons of cider vinegar daily. This can be one teaspoon in the shaker or in a salad dressing.
6. Consider adding a capful of Aloe Vera drinking gel to the shaker. This is a natural diuretic and a mild laxative to prevent constipation.
7. You must drink at least 2 litres of water per day.
8. Reduce/eliminate caffeine drinks i.e. tea, chocolate and coffee. Caffeine slows fat burning.
9. Check your ketone stick daily starting on day 3.
10. Exercise for a total of 30 minutes per day. A brisk walk is sufficient.
Sample of one day menu
= 43.5g Protein and 21.0g Carbohydrate
Breakfast: Ultra Diet serving
100ml tomato juice (or two medium tomatoes)
2 rashers bacon
2 poached eggs
Lunch: Ultra Diet serving
2 cups lettuce
½ cup cucumber
1 medium tomato
1 stalk celery
½ medium avocado
oil & cider dressing
Dinner: Ultra Diet serving
2 lamb chops
1 cup green beans
6 spears asparagus
1 cup cabbage
½ cup red pepper
Supper: Ultra Diet serving
As essential part of the UD programme, Ketone Sticks enable you to monitor your weight loss as your diet progresses. Designed to test your fast burning process (Ketosis), Ketone Sticks will let you know if you need to alter carbohydrate intake, exercise or water.
Too much sodium in our diet can cause a myria of health problems yet it adds flavour. Enjoy the taste of salt without the potentially harmful health problems associated with sodium.